Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Part Time Sales Service Representative - Albuquerque, NM
Job Number: 1300168
Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelēz International’s portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
The Mondelēz International Sales Service Representative (SSR) role is designed tobuild a world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level byproperly fulfilling the merchandising needs of the customer. The SSR is responsible primarily, though not exclusively, for merchandising Nabisco and Cadbury brands. Areas of focus will include full shelf conditions, neatly merchandised displays and shelves, building display point of sale in all areas of store, properly rotated product and accurate price tags / point of sale in all departments. A majorobjective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate call schedule. Further, this role will be responsible for identifying and communicating individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriateMondelēzpersonnel.
· Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, etc.)while adhering to the safety expectations and processes
· Planning and organizing skills
· Effective communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· Computer literate(Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
* You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance and have access to the internet with a personal email account.
* A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays.
* Previous Retail / Grocery experience is a plus.
* Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
Job: Field Sales Execution