Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title: Environmental Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Carlsbad, NM
We are a company whose integrity and principles are reflected in our safety, engineering and business practices. Our continued growth and success are a direct result of our high quality team.
· Support all Intrepid Facilities (West, East, North and HB) for all of their environmental needs,
· Work in a safe and environmentally compliant manner,
· Provide support regarding safety throughout all facilities,
· Perform routine Storm Water inspections,
· Perform routine SPCC inspections,
· Perform routine radiation inspections,
· Perform routine PCB inspections,
· Assist in environmental incident clean-up and investigations,
· Perform site-specific environmental inspections,
· Provide and support training to operational personnel on an as-needed basis,
· Assist in completing compliance reports,
· Assist is pollution control equipment upkeep and monitoring,
· Assist in annual compliance stack tests,
· Perform visible emissions readings,
· Field and on-site laboratory testing,
· Field report writing and data entry to ensure timely retrieval of data,
· Maintain environmental records,
· Collect environmental samples using the proper quality assurance/control procedures,
· Maintain sampling and reporting compliance schedules to ensure that permit and/or company standards are achieved.
Education and/or Experience
Competent with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Specific Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications
Valid driver’s license
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.