Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Sales Representative I
Location: US - Hobbs, NM
Job Code: 3728
Job Grade: 70
# of openings: 1
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Sales Representative I in our Energy Services – Americas Business Unit group located in Hobbs, NM. If you are a dedicated Sales Representative I with a proven track record of success we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base rates and benefits.
Primarily responsible for:Nalco has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative I in Hobbs, NM. The Sales Representative 1 is an entry level/developmental position and is designed to familiarize the employee with the organization, product/service knowledge and selling skills. The training period is normally less than one year. Sales Representative I employees may also assume responsibilities for straight-forward accounts or maintain customer relationships and engage in basic troubleshooting of specific customer problems.
Territory/Location Information: This position is based in Hobbs, NM.
* Assists in performing customer service and account management activities under the guidance and supervision of experienced sales professionals.
* Assists with preparation of sales calls which include research, proposals/contracts, summaries of sales activities and follow-up.
* Assists in generating new sales by accompanying experienced sales professionals on calls to learn the business and sales approach of the organization. Assists with building and/or developing relationships with customers.
* Assists with collection of oil and water samples, through utilizing proper sample techniques, through sample preservation, labeling, and documentation.
* Performs basic field water, microbiological, crude and hydrocarbon analysis and testing, interpret basic lab test results.
* Learns and maintains all safety and environmental practices and procedures.
* Bachelor’s Degree (Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Business).
* 1+ years of relevant work experience (Chemical).
* Experience with MS Office.
* Good presentation skills.
* Ability to present complex ideas in a comprehensive way.
* Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
* Demonstrates a commitment to quality and safety.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
* Strong work ethic.
Keywords: chemical, sales, technical sales, account management