Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Flexographic Press Operator Flexographic Press Operator - Skills Required - Flexographic Press Operator
Based in Albuquerque, NM we are looking for an ace Wide Web Flexographic press operator to join our team!
What's in it for you:
- Excellent career opportunity with established industry leader
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits including: 401K with match, Health and Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term disability, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation.
AND AN AMAZING LOCATION!
If you have 3+ years Flexographic press operation experience, read on!
What you would need:
- At least 3+ years Flexographic press operation experience and experience with line and process
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- To pass a basic math test and a pre-employment drug screen and background check
What you would do:
- Set up and run high quality on new gearless sleeved press at optimum speeds without supervision
- Be able to tone colors of solvent inks
- Assemble and adjust doctor blade chambers
- Adjust press to maximize run speed
- Load and unload print sleeves from press and storage racks, and rolls of material from press using automatic flying splice
- Check ink viscosity every 10-15 minutes and clean print stations and ink pumps
- Must be able to oversee press assistant and direct in completing responsibilities and training
- Perform preventive maintenance as scheduled and trouble shoot press problems
- Be responsible for condition of press and work area, maintain housekeeping standards and work safely at all times
So, if you have wide web Flexographic press operation experience, apply now!What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- flexographic press operator
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.